Back to careers
Works under the supervision of the Marketing Manager in developing and maintaining all types of firm marketing materials.
Essential Duties / Responsibilties
- Coordinates with Project Managers and marketing team in responding to prime, sub-consultant and interview opportunities.
- Assists with development and maintenance of marketing materials – resumes, project descriptions, references, project photos, etc.
- Assists in the maintenance of project database.
- Maintains firm’s external and internal on-line presence.
- Maintains firm’s social media presence.
- Assists with coordination with marketing vendors.
- Assists Human Resources with recruiting efforts, as appropriate.
- Maintains consistency in the firm brand on all marketing materials.
- Actively performs other tasks to benefit overall company and marketing department efficiency and work environment.
Minimum Experience/Skill Requirements
- Proficient in current graphics and publishing programs for marketing material development. Adobe InDesign experience preferred.
- Working knowledge of utilizing social media platforms for corporate communications.
- Has strong organizational skills and is able to work effectively with multiple tasks and deadlines.
- Has a basic understanding of general services the firm offers and can communicate those services effectively.
- Effectively and professionally represents the firm in client and group settings.
- Has the ability and desire to learn new technologies and techniques when necessary.
Minimum Registration/Education Requirements
High school graduate or GED High School Equivalency Diploma.