Back to careers
Under the direct supervision of a Registered Landscape Architect, performs basic design and limited project coordination tasks as assigned. Works cooperatively as
part of a design team to produce detailed construction drawings, exhibits, graphics, renderings and computations.
Essential Duties / Responsibilties
- Successfully performs basic design assignments on various projects, as assigned.
- Uses good time management methods and habits to meet schedule requirements.
- Uses developed organizational skills to complete assignments efficiently and thoroughly.
- Effectively uses current computer aided design and production software to maximize efficiency of production.
- Contributes to a positive environment and team approach for all assignments.
- Consistently uses the standards and procedures set in place.
- Maintains effective communications, both verbal and written, with other landscape team members, both in the location they are assigned and throughout the firm.
Minimum Experience/Skill Requirements
- Knowledge and understanding of the basic design principles associated with landscape architecture including, but not limited to: plant materials, hardscape materials, irrigation types, presentation methods and basic office software.
- Proficient in current computer aided design and production software and ability to learn new versions of technology.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate clearly and efficiently in verbal and written form.
Minimum Registration/Education Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or college with a degree in Landscape Architecture or Urban Planning (experience or degrees in other disciplines may be substituted at Management’s discretion).